Saturday, May 21, 2011

Wk3 BP4 Publishing/Leadership project part 2 of 2

That Was Easy
 


After a great deal of thought, hours of searching through websites for publications and upcoming conferences, I have finally made a decision. In the end, the decision was easy, because I found the perfect place. The National Council of Teachers of Mathematics is currently seeking articles for a 2013 Focus issue of the Mathematics Teacher on teaching the key concepts of beginning Algebra. My project investigated the creation of a student-centered classroom in Algebra One. My research hits on many of the key topics they are looking at for the issue. Now for the hard work of finishing my article when I am feeling so tired. The race is always harder at the end, but finding the perfect place has renewed my strength and given me added enthusiasm for polishing my article.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment